VIDEOS AND DVD’S:
Old John Wayne movies, Disney classics, McGee and
Me, Veggie Tales, musicals, Thomas the Train, Barney, the Best of
Bob Hope, dramatized Bible stories, Gary Smalley marriage enrichment
videos, travelogues and many others.
SUMMER READING CLUB INFORMATION
1. All books read must come from the SMBC Library.
2. Books must be read during June 12 to August 21.
3. Readers are responsible for turning in a list of the books they have read, as completed. Be sure your name is on the list of books.
4. Books on tape or CD count toward reading goals but DVD/VC do not.
5. To win a t-shirt, cap or tote bag with the reading club logo on it, readers must meet their reading goals.
MEETING YOUR READING GOALS:
Adults & Youth: 8 books
Although not required, we ask that you read at least one spiritual growth book.
Juniors (4th-6th Grade): 15 chapter books
3rd Graders may choose to read as Juniors or Children. (Books from the Adult shelves will count as two books, but you need to indicate they are adult books when you turn in your list so that you will get double credit).
Children: 30 books
Books may be read to children or they may read the books by themselves.
Will be given to the boy and girl who read the most books in Children and Junior Divisions.
ACCESS OUR ONLINE CATALOG
IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE CHURCH
OR SUNDAY SCHOOL YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY ELIGIBLE TO CHECK OUT BOOKS
WITH NO LIBRARY CARD.